Free initial evaluation of property:
- Internal/External photographs for full marketing purposes
- Marketing via newspapers/internet
- Search for appropriate tenant
- Procurement of references
- Service to supply furniture including white goods
- Preparation of appropriate tenancy agreement
- Collection of rent
- Arranging gas, electrical and EPC safety certificates
- Logistical and thorough check-in of tenant
- Transfer of utilities to tenant
- Offering comprehensive list to tenants for their rental outgoings
- Offering a key-holding service
- Organisation of repairs and maintenance as necessary
- 24 hour / emergency / and office hours call out service
- 1 x comprehensive report including a management inspection
- Monitoring and supervision of a well-organised, tenant check-out
- Ensuring efficient deposit deduction
- Responsibility for property if/when vacant between different tenancies
We are very proud to have HIGOS as our insurance partner.
Landlords insurance is designed to protect residential and commercial property landlords from the unexpected risks that may occur when letting or leasing properties.
Do you have a buy to let property?
HIGOS Insurance can arrange buy to let house insurance for property that is let on a long term basis or short hold tenancy agreement to professionals, DSS, students, asylum seekers or long term unoccupied properties.
Do you own a portfolio of properties or blocks of flats?
HIGOS Insurance can also arrange block policies for clients with multiple properties.
Are you the landlord of a commercial property?
Just some of the added benefits that HIGOS may be able to arrange include:
- Index-linked buildings sum each year to protect you against inflation
- Accidental damage cover on buildings and landlords’ contents for certain tenant types
- Property owner’s liability of £1m, £2m or £5m
- Legal expenses cover (optional)
- Monthly payments can be arranged
FOR YOUR COVER CALL US NOW ON 020 8508 2766